Our services – your choice
We specialize in the following areas of cleaning:
- Rug and
Prices – offering value for money
The ideal cleaning techniques in:
- Clean & Care uses the Dry and Green Technology method for the cleaning of mattresses.
- Our process of cleaning is formulated from a deep extraction technique.
- High quality and professional machines are used for the job.
- We follow the formula of ‘no steaming’ and ‘no moisture’ for our mattress cleaning. The reason steam is not used or any kind of moisture is restricted is because even though
- steam does kill the bacteria but it does so only for a temporary time period.
- With our dry deep extraction method the bacteria is removed from the mattress and not killed and then left in the mattress.
- We don’t use UV light either, since is also kills the bacteria and leaves it inside the mattress. We want to extract rather than killing the bacteria and leaving it in the mattress itself
- We also specialize in stain and odor removal. We spray only eco-friendly products.
- At Clean & Care we use modern techniques to thoroughly deep clean carpets, stains are removed and you are left with refreshed, clean and bright looking carpets.
- We use a dry, green cleaning technology while cleaning carpets. Most importantly we use only biodegradable, non-toxic products.
- There are several methods that are used for the cleaning of carpets:
- Dry compound cleaning
- Wet cleaning / hot water extraction
- Our cleaning method does not shirk the carpet. The technique is wool-safe. And the drying time for carpet varies from 15-30 minutes depending on the size of the carpet.
- No residue is left after or during the cleaning process.
- At Clean & Care we use dry foam shampoo while cleaning rugs.
- Only dry compound technology is used.
- The rug usually dries in 30 minutes but sometimes this can vary depending on the size of the rug.
- We do not use traditional methods to clean rugs because it damages the rug in the process.
- Our standard is set in using only dry, green technology along with non-toxic, biodegradable products.
- The products or liquids that we use are 100% safe for children and most importantly all the products we use are environment friendly.
- Sustainability is guaranteed; the quality, overall look and colors of the rugs are preserved after the job has been completed.
- The method of dry cleaning is used which helps in the extraction of all the dust and dust mites prevalent in the sofa.
- We use dry foam shampoo for removing stains.
- In order for the stains to be removed effectively the technique of foam shampooing is used to the maximum degree, while the amount of water used is very little. The usage of foam results in a more refreshed, thoroughly washed and cleaner looking sofa. This technique leads to a fast drying and quality-maintained sofa.